Adoption of cloud-based applications is growing steadily, yet most traditional security approaches are no longer applicable when moving to the cloud. Identity management and access controls are one of the most effective ways to manage the risks associated with the cloud, but most organizations still need to control access to legacy applications as well.
Join 451Research and OneLogin as we explore the current state of identity management and discuss some of the emerging access control technologies that can help address these challenges.
Register for this informative webinar and learn:
- What are the most common downfalls of traditional IAM and what makes cloud-based IAM a viable alternative?
- What should companies consider when choosing a cloud-based IAM solution?
- How to add access controls for cloud applications without leaving legacy applications behind
- Key benefits from deploying IDaaS in hybrid environments
- Quick Demo of OneLogin to secure the hybrid enterprise
Senior Analyst, Information Security – 451 Research
VP Product – OneLogin
Sign Up Now
All fields are required